THE OLD DOG CARE BIBLE!
Filled with comprehensive dog reference material from interviews with over 100 veterinary experts, this award-winning book answers all your must-know questions. Filled with heartwarming chicken soup -like stories, and the latest developments in veterinary care advice for dogs health care for old dogs, this is the definitive guide for keeping senior dogs vital, happy, and active throughout their golden years. You’ll learn:
- How long do dogs live and how dogs age
- Normal aging changes for dogs
- Warning signs to get dogs veterinarian help
- Over the counter medications for dogs & home remedies
- Doggy diapers, care products & DIY options
- How-to nursing care for dogs: pilling dogs, administering fluid therapy & more
- Ways to increase old dog exercise and how to exercise dogs minds
- Choosing dog food for old dogs
- How to get dogs to eat
- Symptoms & treatments for: arthritis, blind dogs, brain tumors, dog cancer,deaf dogs, dog dental problems, dog diabetes, dog heart disease, dog kidney problems, dog liver disease, dog obesity, dog senility, dog stroke, dog urinary incontinence
The A-to-Z list of dog health conditions common to old dogs lists medical symptoms, veterinary treatment and research,understanding dog quality of life and making death decisions (and helping children understand pet loss), and home care tips to save money when caring for aging dogs.
Subscribe to Amy Shojai DOG LOVERS NEWSLETTER here!
From time to time, you’ll receive health and behavior articles, dog care and behavior/training tips, pet news, Amy appearances, and new nonfiction and fiction dog book announcements. Newsletters come directly to your in-box. You can read what you like and pass on to other dog-loving & fiction-reading friends.