THE KITTEN "BIBLE!" A definitive guide for adopting kittens, kitten health care, pet first aid, cat behavior information and positive training (yes, cats CAN be trained!) how to advice from pet expert Amy Shojai.
COMPLETE KITTEN CARE is your go-to guide for kittens information on kittens health, new kitten care, and buying a kitten or adopting a stray or shelter kitten for your family. You’ll learn all the latest about raising a cat of your dreams, introducing a new kitten to the rest of your family, and enjoy the award winning cute kitten pictures.
Nationally known pet authority Amy Shojai has updated her award-winning book with the latest cat behavior information and kitten care research, including new cat vaccinations guidelines, animal behavior advice, cat language tips and more.
This book is packed with all the must-know facts about cats and kitten facts including:
* Choosing a kitten
* Best kittens for adoption
* Kitten breeds and buying kittens
* How to train a kitten
* Understand kitten behavior
* Fixing and preventing common kitten problems
* Toilet training cats and litter training kittens
* How to stop kitten biting and cat hissing
* Understand cat communication, cat body language and cat purrs
* Cat breed guide with care considerations and kitty personality types
* introducing a kitten to a cat
* introducing a kitten to a dog
* Kittens food considerations
* Grooming a cat or kitten
* Kitten vaccinations
* Kitten parasites and cat worms
* Kitten spay and neuter
* Cat legends, myths, and fun facts
* Plus a myriad of UPDATED kitten and cat supply resources: the best kitten Websites, cat associations and feline clubs, animal welfare organizations and feline foundations, recommended cat books and kitten magazines, online kitten and cat products sources
From time to time, you’ll receive health and behavior articles, cat care and behavior tips, pet news, Amy appearances, and new nonfiction and fiction cat book announcements. Newsletters come directly to your in-box. You can read what you like and pass on to other cat-loving & fiction-reading friends.