Want the best puppy care for your new baby? This book is a definitive guide for adopting puppies, puppy health care, pet first aid, dog behavior information and positive training how to advice from pet expert Amy Shojai. Packed with veterinary medicine facts, dog health and care how-to tips, and fascinating information and advice about:
- Choosing puppies
- Puppy training & potty training
- Dog language
- Dog breeds versus rescue dogs
- Solving puppy behavior problems
- Puppy food
- Puppy grooming how to tips
- Lure training and clicker training
- Introduce puppies to dogs, cats, babies and kids
- Latest veterinary medicine recommendations
- How to recognizing common health issues, and what to do
- First aid and home remedies that save you money–and your puppy’s life!
- More than two-dozen SQUEE! cute puppy pictures
- Canine legends, myths
- Weird & Wacky answers to why puppies drink from the toilet, why dogs act guilty, reasons dogs hump your leg, and more!
Subscribe to Amy Shojai DOG LOVERS NEWSLETTER here!
From time to time, you’ll receive health and behavior articles, dog care and behavior/training tips, pet news, Amy appearances, and new nonfiction and fiction dog book announcements. Newsletters come directly to your in-box. You can read what you like and pass on to other dog-loving & fiction-reading friends.